Important Office Cleaning Guidelines
Office is a place meant for accomplishing business activities. Apart from successfully conducting the commercial activities, keeping the office clean is also very important. A neat and clean office will create a positive environment which will motivate the employees to optimize their potential. It will also play an important role in creating a positive impression in the minds of customers and commercial partners. Below mentioned are some important office cleaning guidelines:
- You can employ a person specifically for ensuring the cleanliness of your office. At the time of his joining, you can offer him instructions regarding the cleanliness standards which have to be maintained.
- If you have a large office, you can hire the services of specialized office cleaning companies for your office.
- If you have kept plants in the office, they must be properly maintained. They should be watered as per requirement. The dead leaves must be removed regularly.
- The office furniture must be dusted periodically.
- Similarly the office microwave also requires proper care. In case any eatable has spilled inside the microwave, it must be cleaned immediately.
- Keep the area which is visited by the clients and business partners in good shape.
- In order to make sure that your employees maintain cleanliness in the office, a chart comprising of simple instructions regarding office cleanliness can be posted on the main notice board.
- You must allot a proper place for every item in your office.
- The office drawers should be utilized properly. No item should be left in the open until it is in use.
- The monitor and the keyboards of the office computers must be wiped daily with a clean cloth.
- The office phone also requires regular cleaning with a clean and dry cloth.
- If you have a fridge in the office then it should be regularly checked. Any old food item which is not suitable for consumption must be disposed off immediately.
- Use the vacuum for cleaning the office periodically.
- Proper care of the windows with regards to cleanliness should be taken to ensure that the dust particles don’t settle on them.